Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Code of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
We at www.cantinelacontea.it believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or number of clicks.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data is collected on an anonymous basis.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the surfer’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information on Internet navigation and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some of the navigation functions of the site.
The cookies used on this site can fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user logged in while browsing and prevent the site from requiring the user to log in several times to access subsequent pages.
- Preference saving activities
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences you select while browsing, for example, they allow you to set your language.
- Statistical and audience measurement activities (e.g. Google Analytics)
These cookies help us to understand, through data collected in an anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with the websites by providing information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps to improve the performance of the websites.
- Social media cookies (e.g. Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some popular social media features and provide them within the site. In particular they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and commenting on pages of the site on social networks, enabling the functionality of the “like” on Facebook and the “+1″ on G+.
Third Party Providers
Users can choose to turn off personalized advertising by visiting the Ads Settings page.
By visiting the www.aboutads.info page you will be able to disable third-party vendor cookies.
Purposes of processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites connected with the present and to the sending of communications also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and the companies controlled and/or connected and/or Sponsors.
- Any transfer of such data to third parties, always aimed at carrying out email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- to carry out the obligations provided for by laws or regulations;
- managing contacts;
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- organization of the archives in a predominantly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All the data requested are compulsory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we would like to inform you that your rights with regard to the processing of your data are as follows:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- to be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- to obtain from the owner, without delay:
- the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- oppose in whole or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
We point out that the holder of the treatment for all legal purposes is:
Cantine La Contea
P. IVA 03100900871
Via Novaluce, 69
95030 – Tremestieri Etneo (Catania)
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to have your data deleted from the archive, simply contact us through one of the available channels.
All data are protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
Riteniamo importante assicurare una protezione aggiunta ai bambini online. Noi incoraggiamo i genitori e i tutori a trascorrere del tempo online con i loro figli per osservare, partecipare e/o monitorare e guidare la loro attività online. Noi non raccogliamo dati personali di minori. Se un genitore o un tutore crede che il nostro sito abbia nel suo database le informazioni personali di un bambino, vi preghiamo di contattarci immediatamente (utilizzando la mail fornita) e faremo di tutto per rimuovere tali informazioni il più presto possibile.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal information from children. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible.